I have tried and follow Google Support Steps to download and Add Adsense Ads.txt file on my BlogSpot blog (Google Blogger) but, it keeps showing me “Earnings at risk – You need to fix some ads.txt file issues to avoid severe impact to your revenue. Fix now Learn more“.
Create an ads.txt file for 1 site
To prevent severe impact on revenue, download an ads.txt file then upload the file to the root level domain of each site:
It may take a few days for changes to update. If you’re using another ad network, remember to add the network to the ads.txt file. See the ads.txt guide for more details.
If you have been seeing this pink background bar at the top of your Google Adsense Account, here in this tutorial you would how to Permanently fix Ads.txt file issues.
Sites hosted on WordPress Self Hosted do not encounter this issues after they have properly Download the ads.txt file and add it to their WordPress site with recommended plugin for it, I notice this because I use both CMS – Content Management System which are Blogspot and WordPress.
They have Adsense on them and I was able to Permanently fix the issue for site with WordPress but kept seeing the pink message bar for site on Blogspot Blog.
Then, I decided to experiment with my other blog that also heard adsense on it for Blogger blog.
When I Move the Blog From Blogspot To WordPress, copy ads.txt file code and paste it on my new moved WordPress blog and after 24hrs Ads.txt file issues permanently disappear from my adsense account dashboard and my Adsense Earning stop reducing.
Well, I cant tell if it was the Ads.txt issues that was causing my cost per click revenue to be low.
You may want to Read:
How To Move From Blogspot To WordPress (Without Broken Links)
- [Updated]: Complete Steps To Install WordPress On WhoGoHost Cpanel – Beginners GuideIf you want to Start A Blog or Create A Website With WordPress Using Whogohost WordPress Hosting in Nigeria Yourself, You need to Learn How To Install WordPress on Whogohost Cpanel …
- How To Get Every Of Your Blog Post Rank on Google First Page In NigeriaIf you want to make your blog Rank On Google Search In Nigeria, here are Important techniques to use to Out Rank Big Blogs and Website. Take this tutorial SERIOUS and …
- Make Money On Youtube In Nigeria : How To Start Your Own Youtube ChannelWays to get paid on Youtube are many and method to get paid by Youtube in Nigeria is through Youtube Partnership, Youtube membership program is not yet avaliable in Nigeria as …
- Ads.txt Blogger Guide : How To Permanently Fix Google Adsense Ads.txt Issues In Blogger (BlogSpot)I have tried and follow Google Support Steps to download and Add Adsense Ads.txt file on my BlogSpot blog (Google Blogger) but, it keeps showing me “Earnings at risk – You …
- Blogspot SEO: How To Easily Rank New Blog Post On Google BloggerBlogspot SEO should not be something that have to difficult for you as a blogger, many move from blogspot to wordpress hosted blog because of this single fact but they forgot …
What is Ads.txt File Means
Authorized Digital Sellers, or ads.txt is an IAB Tech Lab initiative that helps ensure that your digital ad inventory is only sold through sellers (such as AdSense) who you’ve identified as authorized. Creating your own ads.txt file gives you more control over who’s allowed to sell ads on your site and helps prevent counterfeit inventory from being presented to advertisers.
We strongly recommend that you use an ads.txt file. It can help buyers identify counterfeit inventory and help you receive more advertiser spend that might have otherwise gone toward that counterfeit inventory.
How To Add ads.txt file in Blogger
You can simply go to your Adsense Account Click on Fix Now, Click On Download and Open the text file with a Text File Editor.
the Ads.txt file is same generally but what makes yours different is your Adsense publisher ID after PUB-000000000000000
google.com, pub-0000000000000000, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
Steps To Create an ads.txt file for your site
AdSense provides a personalized ads.txt file that you can download from your account. The personalized ads.txt file includes your publisher ID. Your publisher ID must be included and formatted correctly for your ads.txt file to be verified.
- Sign in to your AdSense account.
- If there’s an alert on your homepage, click Fix now. Otherwise, click Sites.
- Click the Down arrow to open the “Create an ads.txt file for…” message.
- Click Download. Your ads.txt file is automatically downloaded.
- (Optional) If you’re using another ad network, remember to add that network to your ads.txt file. Contact your ad network for their ads.txt information.
- Upload your ads.txt file to the root directory of your site. The root directory of a site is the directory or folder following the top level domain (example.com/ads.txt).To verify that you published your file correctly, check that you successfully see your file’s content when you access the ads.txt URL (https://example.com/ads.txt) in your web browser. If you can see the file in your web browser, it’s likely that AdSense will successfully find it.
SEE Specification for ads.txt file records and Documentation, in the guide below
If After Following this method to add Google Adsense Ads.txt file and it keep showing the same message, the other Alternative is to permanently move to WordPress Self Host.
It seems the Ads.txt option for the latest blogger blog is not yet recognized by Adsense Crawl.
See our full Tutorial Guide On How To Safely Move From BlogSpot Blog To WordPress Self Hosted